Sunday, April 5, 2015

The truth is, when making a decision and telling somebody that "I don't know", you don't actually meant it. More than often, you already have one possible scenario playing in your head. And that is your decision. But you don't say it.

#randomthoughts

--

Anyway, I'm blogging now coz I'm feeling rather distracted today. Not really putting in my best in mugging. Low productivity.

Not sure what to type in this blank space now, so I shall just update about life.

I've been kind of busy over the past few and going to be busy as well for the next few weeks. Probably I'll always be that way.

Anyway, I just finished my Business Finance quiz. Next week having another two more quizzes.

Just moved out of hall at the end of March. Not sure if I mentioned it previously though.

I'm still not doing well academically. And my life in Uni is just unfulfiling too.

Sigh.

Can't wait for this academic year to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment