Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Turmoil

Why do you have to make things so complicated?

This wasn't meant to be tough. I just wanted it to be smooth-sailing, happy and free. But you just had to put excuses up for me, which you could in turn use against me; thank you very much. You blame me for being judgemental after what you told me, and I followed up with an apology after realising that I had misunderstood you. I asked for you to be more understanding given my predicament then, you claimed that you were, but you weren't so deep within you. In return, you asked me to be more understanding towards you and claim that I haven't been understanding. This is not a finger-pointing session or blame-pushing session. I was looking towards a peaceful resolution. And then you said that you cursed me (though I can't distinguish if you meant it seriously or not - can't really tell what's real or what's not from you already) for putting you into a situation where you were phyiscally uncomfortable and mentally disturbed. My heart kind of sank a little when I heard it. I suggested that because it was meant to help you. I didn't know how uncomfortable it was going to be. Most of all, I did not think that you would curse me when I had your best interests at heart. And you said that you were never going to be convinced by me anymore. Which made me equally disappointed.

What I dislike most of all, was the fact that you brought up old scores. The fact that you kept them in the first place disappoints me the most. Whatever we had agreed from the start is now null and void. And you always guilt trick me by 'admitting' your mistakes when trying to come to a 'resolution' such that we both 'compromise' and things can return to normal. But I will not fall for that anymore. I will not be letting this off.



I can go on and on and on about this emotional turmoil going on..

But I shall go sleep.

Bye.




//希望明天会更好

No comments:

Post a Comment